We are seeking a Clinical Manager for the North of England, to ensure clinical excellence in delivering a range of services to our clients, ensuring a clear focus is maintained on business objectives, company values, service level agreements and effective relationships.
This is a full-time role where the successful candidate will work 37.5 hours.
The role is home based; however, you will be required to visit a number of client's sites across the North of England. A relocation package can be offered for the right candidate.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide excellent clinical leadership to all clinical staff reporting to you
- Take responsibility for excellence in clinical governance within your contracts and staff ensuring that this remains within the framework of the company's Clinical Governance Board
- Work with the HR recruitment team to effectively manage the staffing requirements for your contracts
- Ensure that all staff are suitably qualified, inducted and trained to provide a quality service to all our customers and promote clinical excellence in all services
- Control internal and external costs to maximise profitability including managing travel costs and other expense administration.
- Develop and maintain excellent partnerships with the clients you support.
- Ensure data is captured accurately according to contract requirements to ensure that the Account Managers can produce the relevant MI reports, KPI reports and Satisfaction Surveys
- To support the Business Development team in new business acquisitions
- Use Management Information to raise the profile of our services, support effective health surveillance, support customer relationships and continually improve the quality of the clinical service provided to our customers
- Create and maintain a positive and supportive team culture with the staff you manage
- With the Account Manager, manage Strategic Account Plans and/or Communication plans for each customer relationship
- Coordinate all clinical aspects of the renewal process, utilising and liaising with all relevant resources to facilitate the smooth execution of the renewal and ensure customer retention
- In partnership with the Sales and Account Management Team, support the implementation of new customer contracts including procurement of new staff, managing locations and equipment, documentation, and ensuring the range of clinical services can be delivered safely and effectively
- Work with Account Managers to monitor financial performance for each customer contract, attend review meetings and address issues and complaints promptly and comprehensively working towards fostering excellent long-term partnerships with our customers
- Assist with and/or arrange Health and Wellbeing events/workshops for customers within contract terms or on an ad-hoc basis as appropriate.
Registered General Nurse - NMC Level 1
- OH qualification and specialist practitioner on part 3 NMC
- Previous OH Management experience
- Experience of exposure to general management issues in OH service delivery including policy development
- Committed to relevant CPD achievement and supporting colleagues with shared knowledge of OH industry
- Experience of delivering risk based proactive OH services and ideally of remotely line managing OH clinicians who cover a large geographical area
Auditing and appraisal skills to continuously improve the clinical performance of the OH teams
- Strong presentational ability and confidence to present persuasive evidence based arguments on clinical matters
- Excellent IT skills
- Forward thinking, innovate problem solver with excellent organisation skills
- Maintain medical/personal confidentiality as appropriate
- Ability to assist with recruitment of staff and to support colleagues with all aspects of the recruitment process
- A convincing advocate of proactive occupational health service delivery
- Commitment to the principles of Equal opportunities and Quality standards
- Capable of using own initiative, enthusiastic, motivated and able to work effectively individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative, acting on customer instructions and making decisions to meet their needs within company guidelines
- Strong commitment to customer focus and delivery of targets, with the ability to proactively recommend clinical improvements where appropriate
Clinical Manager | Occupational Health | OH Practitioner | Clinical Leadership | OH Manager | Registered Nurse | Healthcare | Nursing
25 Days Annual Leave, Health Cashback Plan, Perkbox
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. The information you have submitted will be held and used by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and all relevant subsequent legislation. This information will be held and processed for the purpose of personnel/payroll administration and statistical and business analysis. We will retain the forms of unsuccessful applicants for 6 months in accordance with current guidance.We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.