Time Appointments are thrilled to be working on an exceptional opportunity within a commercial insurance business in Colchester.
Day to day, you will be dealing with large clients and having the responsibility to manage large allocated customer relationships. The key part of this role is to be able to create, manage and maintain close business relationships. You will be encouraged to identify areas for the development of the account.
This role does not require industry experience, so is a great way to step into a new sector.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for all activities associated with supporting the management of allocated accounts
- Maintaining regular contact with allocated accounts either at meetings, by telephone or via another medium.
- Liaising with panel solicitors nominated by partners, with specific focus on agreeing commercial terms, operational processes and the basis on which management information is supplied.
- Attending client meetings to ensure that requirements are fulfilled.
- Ensuring the client is fully satisfied with the service provided and smoothing any issues over
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideally degree level educated
- Account management experience
- Experience within financial services, insurance or another regulated environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.