Network and Support Analyst
My client are a large independent, Top 100 legal services provider considered one of the market leaders in their specialism. With over 300 staff split across 4 offices nationwide. Due to the growth of their internal structure, they are now looking to add another Networks and Systems Analyst to their established and skills Technical Support Team.
Why it’s a great opportunity?
You will be joining an established and growing team where your contribution to the growth, development and improvement of their Networks and Technical Systems will be crucial in ensuring a stable and effective service.
You will report directly to the head of IT, so will act on his behalf in the management and guidance of junior members of the team ensuring you are providing an exceptional level of service and support to their internal users.
Their current infrastructure is a mixed environment with both desktop and virtualised servers (using VMWare) and Cisco based network solutions.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- You will be MCP certified in Windows Server with an established background supporting technical infrastructures
- Ideally you will be VMWare certified and have extensive knowledge of working in heavily virtualised infrastructures
- You will have a strong understanding of Network technologies and supporting multi-site network environments (a CCNA certification will be highly beneficial, but not essential)
- Experience working within either a Legal or Professional Services environment supporting an array of users with varying technical know-how.
- VMWare - ESX and View
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- EMC & NetApp storage solutions
- HP and Cisco Switches
- Microsoft Exchange and AD Server support
- Network security scanning, testing and solution finding tools (i.e. WireShark etc.)
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.