Digital Account Director - International Olympic Sponsorship - £55,000-£60,000
- A chance to join an award winning, innovative new sponsorship agency, in a lead role on one of their key European accounts.
- Working with a top tier Olympic sponsor to develop their digital creative, social and content strategy, and oversee the digital components of a cutting-edge European Olympic Sponsorship and content campaign.
- This is a strategic role with the chance to help shape an international and innovative sponsorship strategy on the digital side. This team initiated the creative proposition, and is currently implementing, so you will have the opportunity to lead the evolution of the digital and live strategy.
- Joining an ambitious and unique agency with a strong vision of taking a more human-centric and scientific approach to brand engagement.
- Reporting into the Head of Digital, and leading a European team of 5 regional account handlers.
- Directing the day to day digital client relationship, and leading the team to deliver the best possible digital creative output.
- Developing and overseeing the delivery of a multiplatform integrated campaign. Digital components that you will be responsible for include: website design, content creation, live digital experiences, innovative apps, social media, short film production, content distribution, digital partnerships and influencer engagement. It’s a wide ranging role, in which no two days will be the same.
- Producing detailed project plans and keeping the team on task and on time.
- You will be passionate about sports and entertainment content, and how technology can help brands in this space create experiences and deliver content to consumers in ever more inventive and engaging ways.
- Broad range of digital skills, ideally with a combination of the following: content distribution strategy; website and app design, build & hosting; website content creation & CMS usage; social media strategy, creative & content creation; digital partnerships and influencer partnerships.
- Ideally previous experience of working on the Olympics or other significant rights holders, and working within the rigorous processes and requirements of the governing bodies involved.
- A strong producer and project manager.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and creative flair, interested in working for a small but rapidly growing business where you can really make a mark and deliver innovation.
If this sounds like you, it would be great to hear from you. Please introduce yourself by sending a copy of your CV to Rachel Steele at Blue Forge, to find out more.