Year 5/6 Primary teacher-Permanent- Westminster-September Start
Year 5/6 teaching vacancy in the Paddington area- Westminster. TLR for strong candidates if desired.September- permanent.
Currently offering a £500 Golden Hello for any successfully placed candidates in a permanent role in September after your 12th week in your new position.
Are you looking to secure a permanent KS2 teaching position for this September?
- Fully qualified teachers ONLY being considered for this position.
- Suitable for both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers.
- Be committed to ensuring that every child may flourish and reach their full potential by promoting a learning environment.
- Must have a strong background in literacy and numeracy and knowledge of the UK curriculum.
- Must be creative, passionate and positive.
- Permanent Year 5-6 teaching position at this OFSTED 'good' school in Westminster, near Paddington/ Maila Vale.
- Salary: MS 1-6 Inner London (2017 pay spine.)
- Ideal for experienced teachers seeking progression.
- A dedicated full time class teacher who is passionate about education.
- A one-two form entry school.
- Ofsted report- 'good.'
- Is proud of its long- standing history of excellence.
- Led by supportive, hands- on Head Teacher who is committed to making a crucial contribution to the children's development and learning.
- Very accessible- -walking distance from 3 local stations.
As a special offer, we are currently offering a £500 Golden Hello for any successfully placed candidates in a permanent role in September after your 12th week in your new position.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
*Interviews being held this week*
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.