1 day left
- Full Time
Our client are the leading UK main contractors that specialise in fit out a refurb projects. They get involved in a variety of different sectors such as financial, education, retail, media, health and leisure. Due to the high volumes of work they are looking to take on a 3D Visualiser to become an integral part of a growing proposal team. Projects will range from £10k to £100m. They constantly strive to push themselves and the quality and content of their documents.
The successful candidate will do the following;
- Create photo realistic visuals working closely with the team to meet clients brief
- Work as a key part of the team to meet given timescales
- High level of attention to detail
- Creating the 3D visuals in the 3D studio max
- Working with Vray for lighting and Photoshop for post-production
- Improving the 3D library and keeping abreast of any trends/changes/upgrades etc in software to be the cutting edge of visualisation.
- Adapt to evolving technology, software and business needs quickly and effectively
- The majority of their work is won through engaging in competitive tenders. This requires them to represent the specific strategy and organisational culture in the form of bespoke presentation documents to win contracts.
You should have 1-2 years of design industry experience, working in architecture or construction and demonstrate evidence in your portfolio of care, enthusiasm and imagination. In addition a basic understanding of AutoCad and Sketch up will be useful.