Medical Doctor, Functional Assessor in Marylebone.
Exciting opportunities are now available undertaking the role of Functional Health Assessor in Marylebone.
sjb medical are recruiting experienced Registered Medical Practitioners to work with a leading provider of functional health assessment and reporting services on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
All roles commence with a comprehensive induction programme and full sector of state approved training is provided with opportunities of working towards accreditation.
Full-time and part-time positions are available, working a minimum of three days per week - Monday to Friday with predictable 9am-5pm working hours.
- Working from a local clinic undertaking thorough functional health assessments for each client, enabling the DWP to make informed decisions about eligibility across a range of benefit types
- Writing detailed reports for a broad range of clinical presentations
- Participating in a local multidisciplinary team, in one of over 140 offices nationwide
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
- Comprehensive training for initial 2 months with certification once accredited as a Functional Assessor
- Excellent career growth and promotional opportunities
- No nights, weekends or bank holidays, no on-call and structured working hours
- GMC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
- Contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and private medical insurance
- Medical indemnity cover and protected CPD
- 25 days’ annual leave plus option to buy more or sell back
To be considered for this role, the minimum requirements are as follows:
- Full registration with the GMC as a Medical Practitioner and a valid licence to practise
- Minimum 2 years’ medical experience (post FY1) within a range of clinical settings
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK (unfortunately no sponsorship opportunities are available)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and basic IT abilities (MS Word)
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a large and successful organisation. To apply, please upload your CV online.