2 days left
- Full Time
Woking - £22,000 Per Annum
Permanent - Immediate Start
We are currently looking for an Events Assistant to join our client in Woking. The role will require working within the events team helping to plan, co-ordinate and fulfil all the obligations of delivering high profile and exciting challenges.
This role is suited for someone with a keen interest in a career withing the Events industry who already has a strong administrative ability.
- Previous experience of working within an events team
- Strong Administrative experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills on all levels, written, telephone and personnel communication
- Excellent organistation skills including attential to detail and accuracy
- Target and goal orientated
- To be Flexible with time and the need to work outside of normal office hours
- Previous experience of working within the charity sector
- An interest and / or experience in fitness and health
- Previous experience of working with the general public.
- Ability to be calm, flexible and adaptable whilst working under pressure
- Be able to work to deadlines in a pressurised and reactive environment
All staff are required to work weekends at charity events. Time in lieu is given for actual weekends worked, but not general overtime.
If you are interested in this Events Assistant role please apply,
We look forward to hearing from you!