2 days left
- Full Time
A Planner is required by an engineering business. Applicants need planning or scheduling experience within a manufacturing business, knowledge of MRP or MS Excel and be capable of building strong stakeholder relationships.
The Planner will be responsible for managing inventory levels and ensuring adequate stock to meet manufacturing requirements. As part of a Planning Team the Materials & Production Planner will work closely with external customer and internal stakeholders, forecasting material needs, and planning in MRP
Specific duties of the Planner include:
1. Manage inventory levels
2. Raise and release works orders
3. Generate production schedules
4. Load demand onto the MRP system to generate material demand
5. Create material and production forecasts
6. Build effective relationships with; Sales, Customer Services, Stores and Production stakeholders
Planner applicants should meet the following criteria:
1. Planning, Scheduling or Supply Chain experience
2. Exposure to a manufacturing, or engineering environment
3. Experience forecasting and managing inventory requirements
4. The ability to build excellent relationships with internal stakeholders, and customers
5. MRP/ERP experience, or advanced MS Excel skills
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.