Independent family owned property company based on the outskirts of Chelmsford, is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to manage the accounts for around 30 property developments.
This is a part time position working 30 hours. Monday to Friday 9am - 3pm would be ideal, however this can be flexible for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will sit within a team of 3 and have overall responsibility for their own portfolio of developments.
- Processing invoices, including expenditure, service charges and overheads
- Chasing overdue payments from tenants
- Dealing with Tenant and supplier queries
- Processing Sales Ledger invoices
- Processing Purchase ledger invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Must have Sage line 50 experience
- Credit control experience
- Sales Ledger/Purchase ledger experience
- Good Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within property and dealing with tenants would be ideal but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a well established business and to be a part of their future development.