1 day left
- Part Time
Independent family owned property company based on the outskirts of Chelmsford, is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to manage the accounts for around 30 property developments.
This is a part time position working 30 hours. Monday to Friday 9am - 3pm would be ideal, however this can be flexible for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will sit within a team of 3 and have overall responsibility for their own portfolio of developments.
- Processing invoices, including expenditure, service charges and overheads
- Chasing overdue payments from tenants
- Dealing with Tenant and supplier queries
- Processing Sales Ledger invoices
- Processing Purchase ledger invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Must have Sage line 50 experience
- Credit control experience
- Sales Ledger/Purchase ledger experience
- Good Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within property and dealing with tenants would be ideal but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a well established business and to be a part of their future development.