SCCM Engineer EUC
SCCM Engineer (EUC)
This is a new SCCM Engineer / Administrator role working for a very well-established, high-profile organisation in Victoria, London.
***This is a 2-year fixed-term position***
This role is key to several big initiatives and a cloud adoption strategy that are currently in the pipeline. As part of this initiative, the SCCM Engineer (End User Computing) will be responsible for the design, implementation and build configuration for new desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles (management of a mobile device estate is essential).
We are looking for someone with excellent experience of using SCCM to deploy EUC (End User Computing) desktop & mobile phone tools, with some design and build experience. This role would be great for someone looking to take a step up in their career, and will suit a person with a confident, curious attitude and a passion for adding value to a business.
SCCM Engineer (EUC) responsibilities:
- Implement and deliver new builds of End-User Computing related technologies, including desktops, laptops & mobiles, Windows 10, Office 365.
- Management of the mobile phone/device estate
- Manage these build and deployments through Microsoft SCCM and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Also provide 3rd line support / problem management when required (smaller part of the role)
- Interpret and translate technical requirements into a working solution
- Take part in occasional out of hours work from time to time (including occasional paid weekends)
- Track record of using SCCM to deploy End User Computing desktop and mobile tools
- Ideally experience of designing build solutions; desktop specific (incl. management of a mobile device estate - this is essential)
- Technical experience of implementing desktops, laptops, mobiles, Windows 10, Office 365
- Microsoft SCCM 2012 and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite experience
- Windows Server 2012/2016, Active Directory, IOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Exchange, DNS, DHCP and GPO knowledge
- ITIL awareness would be great
- Ability to work autonomously and implement these tools on your own accord
Salary: £43,000 - £54,000 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits and work-life balance
Location: Victoria, London
Key skills: SCCM Engineer / Administrator, Desktop Design and Build, End-User Computing (EUC), build configurations, desktops, laptops, mobiles, tablets, Office 365, Windows 10
Please apply immediately if of interest.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.