Content Editor - Online Publication
Are you Journalist looking to break into the world of editorial and content. A formidable heavy weight media group are looking to recruit an Editor/Community Manager for their online publication dedicated to Artificial Intelligence.
The focus is to build an online presence/ community of leading multinationals, gain access and insights to the latest news and industry opportunities.
Responsibilities to include:
- Secure interviews & content from board and C-level executives of the target businesses
- Build and manage a community on social media, particularly LinkedIn and Twitter and on other channels such as YouTube to build a community and grow industry trust/credibility
- Help Identify and recruit industry professionals to engage with and attend series of events
- Prepare newsletter
- Develop additional content opportunities such as podcasts, webinars, video interviews and circulate these among our community
- Coordinate and compile larger pieces (such as reports, e-books) to act as an additional
- Help devise and implement a strategy to achieve self-sufficiency, using a “freemium” model to sell event tickets, reports and other content to readers
- Conduct onsite interviews and social media campaigns across the events
- Top copy-writing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (2:1 and above)
- Journalistic background/experience (2 years minimum)
- Confidence and charisma
- Ability to embrace new technology
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us!
You could receive £350 worth of vouchers upon a successful placement on a permanent basis.
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.