A top 70 Accountancy firm in Central London are currently recruiting a Management Accountant due to the growth of their Outsourcing function.
As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible for preparing and reviewing management accounts and VAT returns as well as handling all financial and personal affairs for clients across a range of sectors.
The firm have a growing client base and can offer excellent progression, benefits and a great work/life balance.
* Assisting with the maintenance and review of accounting records raising issues to relevant Managers
* Review work diligently from junior team members and provide constructive feedback in a mentor like fashion
* Preparation of VAT returns and EC Sales Lists for manager review and client approval
* Ensure good relationships with both internal and external clients
* Liaising directly with clients in a timely and professional manner
* Assisting with management reporting and annual accounting compliance by preparing accounts and reports
* Solid technical, working knowledge on new UK GAAP (FRS 102)
* Delegates clear instructions, objectives and deadlines to junior team members
* Work effectively and efficiently on multiple jobs under time and budget constraints
* Assist with managing the expectations of partners and other key staff across the practice to ensure work and projects are completed within reasonable and realistic time frames
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified or finalist level and will have worked in Practice for at least three years.
If you fit the criteria above, I look forward to accepting your CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.