Claims Adjuster Marine, Energy & Aviation
Our client, an Insurance company based in London's square mile, are currently looking for an experienced Claims Adjuster with exposure to Marine, Energy and Aviation to join their team.
A Brief description would be to assist in the handling of Marine, Energy and Aviation claims from initial notification to final settlement. To liaise with internal/external stakeholders on relevant claims related issues. To maintain and manage new and existing relationships with TPAs and coverholders.
- 3-5 years adjusting experience in Marine, Energy and Aviation claims management
- Desire to expand knowledge and experience and raise market profile
- Willingness to work with the Head of Claims and senior team members to help drive operational enhancement and KPI monitoring
- Experience of management of experts, including, in particular, loss adjusters and attorneys
- Excellent working knowledge of all London market claims system applications and at least intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft applications
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a vibrant team and really showcase their knowledge and past experience within the Lloyd's Market.