Lead / Senior Developer
Senior & Lead Developer - London SE1 - Permanent £50K-£65K + Benefits
We are currently looking for both a Lead and a Senior Developer to join our fantastic team in the middle of London. This will include architecture, design, and project deployment.
Your role will include responsibility for application performance and maintenance. We need you to communicate the business value of technical and non technical concepts to colleagues. We have a number of junior developers that we expect you to be able to guide along their journey with us. It would be fantastic for our team if you can champion new technologies and deliver them to our solutions.
- Communicate clearly concepts that you work with to team members.
- Liaise with internal analysts to understand requirements key elements.
- Work with all members of our team to deliver quality to customers.
- Use your technical expertise to tackle programming challenges and design issues as they arise.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of designing applications and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Key development experience from previous projects in web and service based applications.
- Hands on knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns, and software life cycle.
- Commercial experience of working with MVC and TDD.
Hands-on application development/implementation, with technologies such as:
- .net framework
- Web API
- SQL Server
- LINQ, Entity Framework
- Mobile App Development (Xamarin)
- Mongo DB (big data solutions)
Attributes and Skills
- Agile team player, able to negotiate in difficult situations with both internal and external groups.
- Up-to-date understanding of risk management, security standards & associated impacts to application design.
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- Ability to lead a team of developers on complex solutions.
- Good understanding of the Government Service Manual and designing compliant solutions ()
Please send all applications .