Senior Data Planning and Data Director Roles - London - £60-75k
Senior Data Planner and Data Director Roles - £60k - 75k- London
- Senior Data Planner - 60k
- Data Director - 70k
- Data Planning Strategist - 55-60k
Are you a Senior Planner or Data Strategy expert who is looking for a new challenge? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We have a variety of Senior Data Planning and Data Strategy roles ongoing in London, with leading brands and organisations.
We are looking for ambassadors for all things data! professionals who excel when leading projects, love manage skilled teams and build meaningful relationships with Key clients and senior Stakeholders.
Responsibilities will range from - Working with Key clients and Stakeholders, Planning and delivering data based insights and strategically identifying new opportunities to deploy data creativity across multi-channel marketing platforms - Leading a variety of Data and Strategy based projects while working with different business teams and reporting directly into the C-Level Directors.
For full information on the above roles please follow the link to apply.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally, minimum of five years' experience in applying insights from data, with an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the role of data in direct and digital marketing
- Social experience at a client level, helping develop social strategies or translating listening tool outputs
- A passion for thinking creatively about how data can be used to solve business problems
- Outstanding presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex/technical issues in an engaging way
- Proven ability to develop excellent relationships with key client contacts and with agency colleagues at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team leadership experience
- Tenacity and drive
- Personable, positive nature, good fun, with the ability to fit well into a collaborative, friendly team.
Data Planner/Data/Planner/customer insights/Senior Data Planner/ Data Director/ Strategies/Data Strategies