Communications & Social Media Executive
Working for a leading Property Investment organisation with offices based across the UK and Europe, you will be supporting a successful and hardworking Communications team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Reporting into the External Communications Manager, but also providing direct support to the Internal Communications Manager, your main area of responsibility will be to assist in delivering PR programmes in support of the organisations UK business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in managing day to day relationships with external agency contacts
- Produce and manage press releases, publications, newsletters
- Report wring and proof reading
- Analysing and reporting on media coverage
- Researching and reporting market information for communicating to staff internally
- Supporting on adhoc projects across the communications team
Desired skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Working knowledge of major social media channels
- Organised with strong time management
- Ability to juggle various time sensitive duties simultaneously
- Interest in current affairs
Based largely in Central London offices, there will be a requirement to travel to offices outside of London on a semi regular basis.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.