- Full Time
Salary - £17,000 - £19,000, plus a monthly bonus
Location - MotoNovo Finance, One Central Square, Cardiff City Centre
MotoNovo Finance has been in business for over 40 years. We are dedicated to providing value-added finance products for customers looking to fund their next car, van or motorcycle.
We are a multi-award winning company that has been recognised as being an employer of choice for some time. With the best products, services and an ethos dedicated to Treating Customers Fairly, we offer competitive rates, terms to suit our customers’ needs and vehicles that are quality guaranteed from some of the best dealerships across the country.
Our business is always growing and diversifying, and our expansion follows an exciting move to Cardiff’s City Centre. We now need more talented, ambitious and committed individuals to join our enthusiastic team and help us continue to drive forward through innovation and change.
- Contact customers to negotiate the repayment of their arrears/outstanding balance or the return of the Company’s assets in order to minimise potential losses.
- Proactively manage the recovery or reimbursement of default charges to customer account
- Provide customers with a professional and efficient service in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner at all times in order to maintain and develop business relationships.
- Ensure all allocated default work queues are proactively actioned and that the most appropriate and effective action is undertaken in a professional manner.
- Where internal collection procedures have been exhausted, make recommendations for the next course of action.Instruct external field/trace agents or Debt Collection Agencies where necessary.
- Ensure that all collection procedures are followed in a compliant manner and all necessary electronic notes are documented in customer files. Refer more complex cases to Team Leader/Manager.
- Ensure that the cash, card and cheque payments to customers’ accounts are recorded and reconciled appropriately.Refer customer queries relating to missing payments to the relevant department.
MotoNovo Finance is proudly recognised as an employer of choice, attaining the Gold Standard from Investors In People award and the 3 Star Best Companies Accreditation in 2016.
We have also been rated the 12th Best Mid-Sized Company to Work For in the UK by The Sunday Times in 2016, following last year’s accolade of being the 14th.
Everyone in our team can expect class-leading development and support, a competitive remuneration package and feel part of a real success story with exceptional benefits.
If you have the skills, enthusiasm and drive to become a member of Team MotoNovo, then we would love to hear from you.
Excellent Benefits Scheme, including: Pension (employer contribution of 10%), Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Child Care Vouchers and so many other benefits of being part of an Investors in People accredited, 'Best Companies’ business.
Have you got what it takes to become part of the winning team?
Please note that prior to any offer of employment, you will have to successfully pass a credit check as part of our recruitment procedure.
We are committed to the achievement of equal opportunities.
Please note, if you have not received a response from us within two weeks of application then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful at this time.