Due to continued growth our well-established client, a highly respected IT Support company, are seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to join the already existing team on a permanent basis.
This role will be a combination of providing both day to day support of the firm's long established clients, as well as working on a number of high-profile projects.
Our client require an Systems Engineer with good technical experience who is a good communicator and also has a clean driving license and access to their own vehicle.
- Demonstrate a solid level of knowledge in Windows Server, Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems, Exchange Server and Networking
- Excellent communication ability
- Experienced troubleshooter and problem solver
- Experience in SharePoint, Server Hosting (VMware and Hyper-V) and Cisco IOS would be advantageous
- You will be working as part of a dedicated team of Engineers within a busy and well-established IT company
- You will be expected to provide innovative solutions to problems as they arise
- The existing team is efficient and friendly and it deals with all kinds of support issues generated by the client-base
- You will need to thrive on multi-tasking
- You will be given responsibility for your own projects where you will be expected to manage every technical aspect whilst maintaining constant liaison with the client
- You will develop longstanding relationships with your assigned clients whilst using your core skills and technical ability
This is a fantastic role for an experienced Systems Engineer who is looking to move into a highly technical environment working on some state of the art projects with some very well respected clients.
Our client heavily invest in their staff and offer a fantastic working environment having recently moved into brand new offices.