Business Development Representative, Conversational Marketing
Why join iAdvize?
- Be part of an international, entrepreneurial and human adventure
- Join a great working environment: In 2015 and 2017 iAdvize received the "Great Place to work" Award
- Sell an innovative customer service solution constantly improved by our R&D team.
What do we do at iAdvize?
iAdvize is the leading conversational marketing platform. We enable businesses to improve online customer service and boost commerce sales by providing their customer support agents with a user-friendly solution. With iAdvize, companies can also connect their brand advocates with their websites visitors enabling them to chat in real-time. Today, 195 people, from 12 different countries work for iAdvize in Nantes
We work with companies such as Air France, BMW, House of Fraser, The Kooples and Monster. 2500 websites use iAdvize.
You will join our UK team based in London. You will work on daily basis with our marketing and sales team.
You will join a great team based in Paddington London working with our existing sales team and our Marketing & Communication Manager. This position requires great acumen in understanding each prospect’s unique business drivers and consequently, adapting the iAdvize return on investment value and value proposition to each situation
Your role will be to deliver the iAdvize message to target companies in order to generate qualified leads for the Sales Team to follow up on and close.
- Hunting: Researching companies and identifying key decision makers, who are strong targets for our offerings.
- Messaging: Driving intrigue through insightful conversations, emails, and voicemails
- Outbound Calling: Establishing conversations with key decision makers, with the goal of creating introductory sales meetings.
You will ensure the reporting of your commercial activity directly to your sales manager.
This is a fast-track position for future high-performing sales professionals and leaders.
Entrepreneurial, positive, winning attitude.
Previous outbound appointment setting experience is a PLUS!
Detail oriented, results-focused, and highly motivated
Ability to make back to back phone calls
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
You will join a strong team environment and be a part of a company that rewards its employees with an excellent package and benefits.
Location: Paddington, London
Availability: As soon as possible
Contract type: Permanent contract, full time
Chose a company matching your values:
- Hack the established,
- Design the unexpected
- Ship the unsinkable
- Delight the customer,
- And of course: Join the Party!
The start-up iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.