Graduate Teaching Partner / Cover Supervisor
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you a recent graduate contemplating a career in teaching? Are you looking for the necessary experience to apply for teacher training or perhaps you'd like to gain experience prior to committing to a PGCE?
I am currently working with a secondary school in Brent who, following the success of last years interns, are again seeking 6 x graduates to join their team in September as teaching partners for one year.
This position will suit someone who is confident, patient and has a passion for pursuing a career within education.
Candidates will be expected to:
- be a recent graduate holding a 2:1 or above in a core subject area of English, Math, Science, Humanities, Social Science, Performing Arts, Media or Technology.
- Supervise whole classes in the absence of the class teacher, ensuring students are on task and feeding back completed work and behaviour to the teacher.
- assist students on an individual basis, in small group and whole class work
The School will Offer in Return:
- Valuable experience that will support applications for PGCE or school's direct courses
- Opportunity to experience working within your preferred subject area
- On-going support and training.
- Competitive Salary.
- Extensive on the job training.
- Further Career Progression Courses and training.
If you would like to be considered for this role, or know someone who might be, please contact Danielle Nicholson on the Secondary Team 0203_793_1314
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
It is Sugarman Education's policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.