Client Success Manager - SaaS based Data Analytics and Visualisation
Client Success Manager - SaaS based Data Analytics and Visualisation for Marketing and Ad Technologies Platforms - £40,000-£60,000 base + OTE
The company is growing off the back of £30m+ pre-IPO VC funding, they’ve cleaned up with the agencies and already have strong traction with clients direct but with so much more room for expansion. A US company with offices in the Australia, UK & Israel and are looking to double their UK team by next year.
Their technology is a truly innovative data visualisation and analytics platform that plugs into existing marketing and ad technology platforms to build an overarching analytics for CMOs whilst also visualising on a granular level for ad ops and marketing managers. It’s at the forefront of the increasing cross over between ad tech and marketing tech.
They’re the only ones that specifically do this within the mar/ad tech space and face nearly no competition in the UK.
This is a Client Success Manager role, looking for individuals that can both understand
- Technical on boarding of new clients, and ensuring of delivery
- Building strong relationships across your accounts from junior to c’level
- Training and on boarding - assist with technical implementation with the tech team and help train the account on the solution
- To really own an account and be able drive business strategy through using the solution
- Stay in contact with your clients as much as possible and become the recognizable face across your accounts
- Attend events (even set up your own!) and keep updated on market news
- Working on your own initiative, not firefighting but actively looking to improve your accounts from the beginning
- Must have 1+ years account management/client success experience/digital analytics within a SaaS marketing platform or ad tech
- Experience working and owning your own accounts
- Good understanding of the marketing and ad tech ecosphere
- Must have experience account managing into the UK
- Good understanding of SQL necessary
- Ability to project manage
- Technology related degree
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!