- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a growing lifestyle retailer and have a fantastic opportunity for a Store Manager to lead their Fowey shop on a full time basis.
- Take ownership of driving store sales, maximising profitability, and achieving KPI targets.
- Deliver commercial excellence and high standards of leadership, management and customer service.
- Act as a brand ambassador and role model, promoting companies key values and behaviours, in order for your team to embody these for the benefit of our customers.
- Lead, train and develop your team to maximise their potential and create a culture that ensures the customer is at the centre of everything we do.
What we're looking for
Above all else you'll be an advocate of exceptional customer service with the ability to inspire this in others. You'll be highly motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and able to meet and exceed all sales and KPI targets.
In addition to this you will also have a commercial mind and a track record in leading a team to deliver business performance.
In return we offer;
- Uniform allowance
- Management Incentive Scheme
- Generous company discount
- Contributory pension
- Company Lifestyle - exclusive employee discounts and offers
- Life assurance
- Long service enhanced benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Remote medical support
- Partnerships with local wellbeing centres
Please contact Lee