1 day left
- Full Time
Page Personnel Finance are looking for an Accounts Payable assistant to join our client, a leading International Fashion company located in London's West End.
Our client is a leading International Fashion Company located in London's West End, a short walk from Oxford Circus tube station. Having grown into a number of different locations across Europe and the USA recently, an opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable assistant to join their accountancy team.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for an Accounts Payable assistant with responsibility for the following duties:
* Ensures all expenses invoices received are checked and processed.
* Registers, codes and posts invoices. Where there is a query, is proactively contacting the supplier and liaises with the buyer to resolve it.
* First point of contact for suppliers, maintains the accounts payable inbox.
* Obtains managers authorisation for relevant invoices.
* Responsible for Weekly BACs and CHAPS payment run.
* Support the Stock purchase ledger team in India to follow up and resolve queries.
* Maintains petty cash account, codes expenses and prepares monthly reconciliation.
* Responsible for company credit card reconciliation, card holders limit change requests and monthly journals.
* Prepares and posts monthly accruals journals.
* Prepares and posts stock pre-payments journal and follows up queries.
* Maintains supplier accounts and supplier reconciliations.
* Prepares monthly analysis of travel expenses and corporate social responsibility summary.
* Maintains weekly invoice and expense filing.
* Any other duties consistent with this role, including general admin support where needed.
The ideal candidate will have worked in an Accounts Payable role previously, will be looking to develop their skills in this area, and will be looking to study towards their ACCA/CIMA qualifications.
Salary of up to £22,000
Benefits package including study support