Financial Crime Officer
The opportunity to join a growing financial services company within the Fraud department based in Cardiff. They are offering a competitive salary with a well-rounded benefit package. If you have previous experience within a financial services environment then please get in touch straight away.
- Processing referrals within agreed SLA’s
- Review applications fraud referrals
- Handing enquiries in relation to fraud investigations and act as a key reference point for fraud related matters
- Reviewing PEP and sanction matches
- Assisting with the completion of appropriate Financial Crime MI
- Assisting the Financial Crime team leader
Skills / Experience
- Previous experience within financial services
- Knowledge of CIFAS or SIRA is essential
- Excellent communication skills and analytically focused
- Previous experience within Fraud is desirable.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Natalie Williams
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*