Technical Coordinator | Dorchester, Dorset | £20k - £25k + package
My client, a highly respected regional residential developer are currently searching for a Technical Coordinator to add to their Dorchester office. The company have a £35m turnover, and build homes for both private sale and social housing. With 5 current live sites and over 30 more in the pipeline, the company are growing and this is a great chance to join a strong technical department and be part of the growth.
The key responsibilities for this position are -
- To coordinate the production of layouts and working drawings and to review
- To provide Technical information and support to other departments such as Commercial, Construction and Sales
- Assist the Project Manager with consultant appointments
- Building regulation application submissions and other statutory approvals such as section 104 and section 38 agreements
- Procure the adoption of roads as well as utility suppliers
- Procure and review information from external consultants, suppliers and manufacturers which aid working drawing packages
- Identification of buildability issues
Key requirements and skills of the Technical Coordinator -
- 1 years + experience within either an Architectural practice that works across the residential sector, or within another Residential Developer
- Sound technical knowledge of building regulations, working drawing packages etc
The benefits -
The salary for this position ranges between £20k and £25k + package dependent on experience.
If this sounds like the Technical Coordinator position for you, then please apply now. For more information please call
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.