Trainee IT Administrator
The ideal candidate will be a recent school or college leaver with real flair and a genuine interest in IT looking for an entry level opportunity. Basic skills required would include a working knowledge of Windows 7, Excel and Word as well as a basic knowledge of HTML and SQL coding.
If you have some design skills either Mac or PC based in areas such as Photoshop so much the better. The successful candidate will be capable of absorbing instructions quickly, adhering to a specific brief, working to strict deadlines and operating on their own or as part of a team. All those applying must be enthusiastic and professional with a 'can do’ attitude.
Full training and support will be provided.
Some of the related duties are listed below but responsibility will increase once the successful candidate can demonstrate their capabilities.
- Data entry and updating client/contact databases
- Troubleshooting basic IT issues that may arise across our branch network
- Logging and resolution of all user enquiries
- Online and offline database marketing
- Assisting with management reporting/monthly statistics
- Updating website content and applying visual changes
- Updating custom SQL databases & bespoke in house systems
- Carrying out tasks on our own software platform
- Working alongside our IT Executive and our branch teams with external companies such as our IT, website and communication partners to resolve issues that arise across all our locations
- Remote management of our branch based promotional screens
You will be working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm.