Software Developer C#, ASP.NET MVC
2 days left
- Full Time
.NET Developer with strong skills in C#, .NET related technologies (ASP.NET MVC, C# and SQL Server) needed to join the development team of this large professional services firm working on their "next generation" of products. The role will involve responsibility for significantly contributing to the development of software applications that help to maintain their excellent standing in the market.
The responsibilities are varied, but will include:
- Playing an integral role in delivering high quality user stories using TDD/BDD within an agile framework
- Contributing to agile meetings, including planning, review, retrospectives and daily stand ups
- Using agile tools and techniques to manage workload and collaborate within the team
- Where necessary supporting, enhancing and refactoring the code for existing applications
- Demonstrating and following best working practices in use the of technologies, keeping up to date with and communicating developments in the industry
- Understanding, demonstrating and encouraging software craftsmanship
As well as that, any experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behavioural-Driven Development (BDD), Agile (Scrum or Kanban), An Inversion of Control (IOC) framework e.g. Structure Map, An Object Relational Mapper (ORM) e.g. NHibernate, Team Foundation Server, JQuery or HTML 5/CSS 3 would be a real advantage.
This Company are one of the UKs leading professional services firms with a network of international member firms thorough the world. This is a progressive organisation that invests heavily in systems and develops cutting edge and market leading technology. The company invests in staff and has created a superb working environment.
The role is based in their West Sussex office.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Richard Morgan at Remit Resources ASAP