Contract: Permanent / full time
Salary: c. £20-25k pa + benefits
Job Purpose: To support the Trading, Stock and Finance functions
Reports to: Head of Finance
Key Result Areas:
• Produce accurate weekly and monthly data reports for stock and distribution.
• Assist in the preparation & reconciliation of month end accounts.
• Costing models and fixed/variable cost analysis.
• Imitative trackers for the distribution ops team.
• Variance analysis.
• Support the Distribution Finance Manager & Management Accountant in other areas as required.
• Achieve and maintain professional standards across all aspects of the role in respect of work undertaken, and deal with staff at all levels of the business in a manner appropriate to their needs.
• Excellent working knowledge and application of Microsoft office
packages, particularly Excel (spreadsheets) and PowerPoint.
• Understanding of product data and pricing systems.
• Knowledge of Cognos data system - training may be provided as required.
• Knowledge of Nisa Retail’s activities and business operations
Specific Areas of Work:
• Provide accurate data, management reports and statistical analysis information as required.
• Manage and update the product cost data.
• Produce data reports - including sales trend data analysis reports, purchase analysis and stock range reports.
• Assist with profitability analysis.
• Undertake other ad-hoc tasks and projects as required.
Job Skills and Competencies
• Ability to work effectively as a team member.
• Keenness to learn, forward thinking
• Ability to communicate in a clear and effective way, both verbally and in writing and using data.
• Honesty and integrity
• Part qualified or QBE account required
• Good standard of numeracy and literacy.
• Must be fully compliant on all windows applications (particularly Power
point and Excel software applications).
• Excellent organisational and administration skills.
• Ability to create accurate data reports for efficient production of management information to be maintained and analysed as required.
This Job Description describes key areas of the post but is not exhaustive. The Job Description is subject to review and amendment in line with the needs of the business.
Please click 'Apply now’ to send your CV and current salary details.