E-Commerce Trading Executive
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, commercially thinking E-commerce Trading Executive with a 'can do’ attitude who is looking for a new challenge within a fast paced e-commerce company operating in one of the only retail sectors which still has significant potential to grow.
Responsible for: Managing the execution of the promotional plan onsite. Ensuring all promotional activity goes live correctly and on time.
- Managing the execution of the promotional plan onsite. Ensuring all promotional activity goes live correctly and on time.
- Preparing the site for sale and seasonal marketing campaigns throughout the year-and working with the Marketing / Buying team to ensure all content is ready to go live
- Update banners and content across site upon request.
- Support Ecommerce Manager with the day to day running of the website.
- Weekly quality control checks to maintain high standards across all sites
- Ensuring all content is up to date, and meets brand guidelines.
- Making sure best SEO practices are maintained on site.
- Good Working Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong Excel Skills
- SEO Knowledge
- A passion for e-Commerce, result-driven and suited to a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills , a strong team player ready to take the ownership of the brand
- Strong organisational skills
- Fun and outgoing personality, self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to cover multiple projects and campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of A/B testing software would be beneficial
Start Date: Available Immediately
- Company: Bondara
- Location: Saffron Walden, Essex
- Job Title: E-Commerce Trading Executive
- Salary: 22-24K
- Days: 5 days a week (full time)
- Holidays: 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- Job Type: Permanent (initial 6 month probationary period)
This is a great opportunity to join the growing marketing team of Bondara, a multi award winning (including two "Best Online Retailer" awards) and successful e-commerce organisation based in Saffron Walden in Essex.
At Bondara we are passionate about many things - most importantly we are passionate about our biggest and strongest asset - our staff. We value our staff and build a culture of integrity, responsibility and professionalism.
Bondara operates from a 20,000 square foot warehouse based in Saffron Walden (Essex). Showing solid year on year growth we have become one of the leading suppliers of toys and lingerie in the UK and require the best and most motivated in the field to drive the business forward.