Taunton Finance Manager
Your new company
Innovative, technology driven company.
Your new role
The role of Finance Manager will report directly to the company Directors and as such will be viewed as a key part of the leadership team, playing an active part in the management of the company.
The position will cover a broad range of responsibilities to include:
- Management accounts
- Forecasting and cash flow projections
- Producing R&D documentation
- Keeping company accounts on Sage
- Creating invoices & Managing all client contracts
- Completing pension and company house returns
- Liasing with external Accountants
- Hands on management of Payroll
- Management of leasing arrangements & supplier relationships
- Day to day oversight and management of the office, in the absence of the CEO
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
What you'll need to succeed
An understanding and appreciation of working for an SME
Prior experience of managing a finance function
Qualified by experience considered
What you'll get in return
Modern offices with Parking
Friendly and commercial culture
Opportunity to influence direction of the company
Mart rate £salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.