We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join our growing European division to help drive the business forward by taking ownership of delivery and ownership of telemarketing campaigns for our major IT clients.
The Operations Manager will manage a team of Supervisors who are responsible for delivering successful campaigns for our globally recognised technology clients.
Denave is a global sales-enablement company focussed on executing sales strategies to drive profitable revenue growth for clients including Apple, IBM, Microsoft and Samsung.
We are offering a very competitive salary with potential of 30% commission and an over performance bonus, a super positive and relaxing work atmosphere, free breakfast every Monday, multicultural environment, International day, Friday is dress down day and of course a few drinks as well, we also engage in alot of fun team activities.
Operations Manager duties:
- Responsible for all aspects of performance management (setting expectations, observing, coaching, counselling and rewarding)
- Pro-actively monitors daily/weekly operational statistics and reporting trends/ variances to inform management of potential trends, issues and opportunities.
- Acts as a subject matter expert by demonstrating technical knowledge and skills critical to the business and serve as first point of contact for escalated calls for consumers.
- Experience in operations for a telemarketing company or similar company.
- Operations background in the IT industry, preferably with Enterprise software.
- Awareness and knowledge within the IT/telecoms sector regarding products, services and the market.
- You will be a tenacious, experienced B2B operations person with exceptional communication skills and the ability to speak with people from all levels.
- Ability to take ownership and work independently.
- Proven track record of delivering against revenue and operations targets within pre-defined timelines.
- Attend weekly review with the client
- Discuss sales achievements
- Head Count (projected) Vs Allocation
- Highlight concerns related to the database and accounts
- Prepare Call out reports required by the client
- Talk about market scenarios, customer buying behaviour etc..
- Discuss program health and challenges faced and support required
- Discuss way ahead for the program
Most importantly, though, is your attitude. We are looking for a dynamic person who is resilient and enthusiastic.
• Fluency in English - additional European language would be preferred but not required
• 3-5 year’s minimum experience in operations for a telemarketing company or similar company
• Operations background in the IT industry, preferably with Enterprise software
• Awareness and knowledge within the IT/telecoms sector regarding products, services and the market
• You will be a tenacious, experienced B2B operations person with exceptional communication skills and the ability to speak with people from all levels
• Ability to take ownership and work independently
• Proven track record of delivering against revenue and operations targets within pre-defined timelines
• Business communication skills - both verbally and written
• Excellent PC skills
• Prompt and accurate data entry
• Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills
• Dynamic, enthusiastic, hardworking and self-motivated
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Professional approach to team and client relationships
• Drive and commitment to deliver
• Ability to work well under pressure