Lead Data Analyst - London - Ecommerce - Urgent!
DeSantis Arin is recruiting a Lead Data Analyst on behalf of its multi-award winning, globally recognised Ecommerce client. Our client is a leading provider of online luxury products with offices globally. The company has an audience of over six million and has been a pioneer of innovation proven through its success around the world. Our client offers a unique mix of interesting projects, relaxed working environment and investment in its people.
This is an opportunity that any Lead Data Analyst should seriously consider!
Our client is looking for a Lead Data Analyst with extensive experience in Web/Data Analytics to lead the Data Collection Specialists and Data Analysts who deliver compelling coherent and meticulously distilled insights to various stakeholders.
- You will set the strategy and objectives for your team which you translate into an actionable roadmap
- You will work with the Head of eCommerce to agree on the priorities for the team and take accountability for the outcomes of your team
- To be the go-to expert for data analytics needs; for product experience, merchandising and marketing teams
- You will ensure that data sources/data are clean and compatible across the spectrum of tools needed for analytics work - monitoring and auditing data consistently
- You will be active in discussing, suggesting and establishing the most important and relevant means of tracking performance (KPIs, Conversion targets and other metrics), customer behaviours for all your stakeholders
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
If you are to be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- 5+ years of industry experience in the Data/Web Analytics domain
- Extensive experience of using industry-standard Analytics tools (especially Adobe Analytics)
- Familiarity and comfort with working with large, complex and variously-sourced data sets
- Some experience of working with analytics across numerous experience touchpoints and across different platforms
- Excellent and proven ability to communicate the value (insights) and potential impacts (actions) from analytics activities
You will be at advantage with the following skills:
- Experience with managing a team
- Experience with data science languages R or Python
- Experience of working in Customer/User Experience; especially as part of a multidisciplinary design and research team, also experience working with Marketing teams
- Experience working in Ecommerce, Luxury or Fashion
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to have the next chapter of your career in a truly innovative multi-award winning Ecommerce firm that is being described as "the most globally disruptive Ecommerce company in 2017"
The salary is based on experience, ranging up to £65,000 - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Industry leading training and development
- Private healthcare
- Stunning offices in London
- Flexible Working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Lead Data Analyst job filled with the right person.
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!