Graduate Marketing and PA Internship - NMW - Technology Consultancy - Ashton-in-Makerfield
Software development and service transformation consultancy working predominantly in the public sector. Their main clients are the Ministry of Justice, Home Office Digital and DWP.
This is a 3 month internship paying NMW designed to lead to a permanent job. The role is based in Ashton-in-Makerfield.
How you can expect to spend your day;
- Dealing with correspondence incoming post, checking emails and diary management
- Preparation of briefings for key client meetings and workshops.
- Updating corporate website and database
- Social media marketing
- Event management and organising social events
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Educated to a degree level
- Pro-active, organised, and keen to learn
- Able to multi-task with excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Full driving license