Fantastic opportunity to join a huge brand opening their first restaurant within the UK in a high profile location in central London
If you enjoy being a part of creating a unique culinary experience for your guests using super fresh ingredients, this exciting role will give you the opportunity to work in a brand new kitchen with all new state of the art equipment for you to do what you do best with.
This exciting brand will see you preparing and cooking some fantastic new flavours on and menu around exciting fresh ingredients and cooked Asian Fusion cuisine. In addition to this, the opportunity to progress your career with the brand will be huge!
Purpose of the role:
- To prepare and assist CDP in preparing quality food in a busy new concept Asian kitchen.
- Able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis.
- Main purpose being orientation in all sections of kitchen to become a culinary professional
- To assist in all sections of the kitchen, under supervision of Section Chefs. Tasks will include preparing ingredients and commodities in preparation for cooking, as well as cooking. To undertake training as instructed by the Head Chef or SR. Chefs.
- Receipt and storage of all provisions, fresh and frozen, in accordance with current food hygiene regulations including correct stock rotation and storage. Ensuring that all food is labelled clearly and correctly.
- Checking all menus to ensure foodstuffs required have been received and are prepared on time and to the required standard.
- Cleaning according to the cleaning schedules. To provide assistance in the absence of other Section Chefs as instructed by the Head Chef or his Deputy. To undertake further training
- Committed to a Catering career aimed towards progressing to a CDP.
- Able to work well both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Cheerful & co-operative disposition.
- Smart & tidy appearance.
- Flexible approach and accepting of change.
- Willingness to undertake further training and learn new skills.
- Good communication skills, enthusiastic, eager to learn
Apply now for an immediate interview and fast start to get your training underway ready for the grand opening!