2 days left
- Full Time
Senior PA (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Bristol centre £27,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our most prestigious clients to become a Senior PA at a leading Bristol Law Firm. Supporting a team of busy Fee Earners, the experienced Senior PA will provide a highly professional, effective and proactive support.
Duties include (but are not limited to);
- Provide a highly professional effective and proactive PA support to a number of Fee Earners.
- Support the team leader in the management and development of the Practice Group / Service Line business strategy and support the wider business aims and strategy
- Support the Business Support Managers (and other Senior PAs) in the development and effectiveness of PA and admin working practices and efficiencies throughout the firm
- Manage workflow, support, develop and train a small team of more junior PAs / admin assistants
- Develop and maintain exemplary positive internal and external client and PA relationships
- Proactively take responsibility for all travel arrangements, conference bookings and meeting room bookings for externally sponsored events and advise lawyers in advance
- Develop strong working relationships with key clients. Anticipate, mitigate and resolve potential client relationship issues or concerns; embed necessary change, learn and pass on new learning to the team and colleagues
- Play an active role in managing and taking responsibility for the billing process, including complex fee arrangements for both domestic and international client relationships, working closely with our international offices and accounts team
- Proactively identify opportunities, actively contribute and be involved with ad-hoc projects as given by the team (and across the firm)
If you are an experienced Senior PA with relevant experience and knowledge, who is able to use their own initiative, have first class organisational skills and are an integral team player, this could be the perfect role for you!
Send your CV in to Red Recruitment today
Role: Senior PA
Salary: £27,000 per annum
Duration: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract