- Full Time
Salary: £23,000 p.a.
Hours: 35 per week
Location: Knowsley and North West, occasionally further afield
This new post has been created to increase the numbers of customers purchasing payroll and managed accounts services across Merseyside and the North West and developing our profile and market position further afield.
Key Result Areas:
- An increase in our market share in Liverpool is achieved and maintained
- The high take up rate in Knowsley is protected and preserved
- A secure client base is established in neighbouring local authority areas
- There is improved brand awareness across England and Wales
- An effective sales and marketing strategy is in place
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promoting the services through direct engagement with local authority social care teams, direct payments support service teams, and relevant agencies, community services, groups and individuals
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with appropriate local authority officers and health and social care personnel
- Representing the organisation and promoting its services at marketplace events, meetings of community groups and other forums
- Completing questionnaires to secure approved provider status on local authority frameworks
- Developing content for social care e-market place websites to promote and advertise services direct to the public
- Monitoring contract and tender portals to identify appropriate opportunities and contributing to the preparation of tender submissions
- Maintaining awareness of competitors and general market intelligence
- Working with the CEO to develop advertising and promotional materials, including social marketing and web-based resources
- Arranging and performing sales presentations and representing the business service effectively
- Any other duties considered necessary to further the aims of the organisation.
- You will be required to attend staff meetings, external events and other meetings as required and be become familiar with and adhere to all of the organisations Policies and Procedures and to comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Travelling is an integral part of this role. Drivers must hold a full driving licence and Class 1 Business Use Insurance. Non drivers must be able to arrange the necessary travelling, giving consideration to the needs of the role and the incompatibility of public transport.
Pension, flexible working, some working from home, 27 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, Petrol Allowance, Employee Assistance Programme and access to counselling, Silver Standard in the Knowsley Standards of Working Well.
In the interest of operating our equal opportunities recruitment procedure, we require all applicants to complete an application form which will be used for shortlisting.
For an application form and detailed job description, please either email quoting ref SC0817 or download the forms from the website. Initially, offered as a one year fixed term contract, there is a strong likelihood of the position becoming permanent
Closing date for completed forms is Monday 7 August 2017 at 5.00 p.m.
Interviews will be held during the last two weeks of August
Please note that applications from people with a disability are encouraged and we operate a Guaranteed Interview Scheme