Part Time Collections Advisor
2 days left
- Part Time
MotoNovo Finance are seeking passionate and motivated individuals to join the Early Arrears Collections Team based in our Head Office in Cardiff.
Salary up to £19,000 per annum + monthly bonus up to £350 (Pro Rata)
Hours - Evenings (16 hours per week)
MotoNovo Finance is a business that is achieving its vision for the future. Our ambitions for Point Of Sale motor finance are insightful, progressive and most importantly relevant to today’s market. Our product range is packed full of customer focused added value, backed up by service levels which are the envy of the industry.
- Contact customers to negotiate the repayment of their arrears/outstanding balance, or the return of the Company’s assets in order to minimise potential losses.
- Proactively manage the recovery or reimbursement of default charges to customer accounts
- Work as part of a team - supporting, motivating and assisting colleagues in the operation of the department and support the Team Leader/Manager with the development of junior staff.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and legislative information relating to debt collection (e.g. Money Laundering, Data Protection etc.) and ensure any necessary action is taken or activity is reported to the appropriate person.
- Maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures relevant to the role, being compliant with these policies and procedures at all times.
- Undertake other reasonable tasks as and when requested by Management.
- Provide customers with a professional and efficient service in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable manner at all times in order to maintain and develop business relationships.
- Ensure all allocated default work queues are proactively actioned and that the most appropriate and effective action is undertaken in a professional manner.
- Ensure customer agreements are coded correctly and the appropriate provision was taken.
- Where internal collection procedures have been exhausted, make recommendations for the next course of action. Instruct external field/trace agents or Debt Collection Agencies where necessary.
- Ensure that all collection procedures are followed in a compliant manner and all necessary electronic notes are documented on customer files. Refer more complex cases to Team Leader/Manager.
- Be cognitive of patterns in arrears situations (eg Dealers with regular default, hard to contact customers etc.), consider appropriate action to be taken, keeping Team Leader/Manager informed as necessary.
- Ensure that the cash, card and cheque payments to customers’ accounts are recorded and reconciled appropriately. Refer customer queries relating to missing payments to the relevant department.
- Complete required actions as requested by management within the timescales agreed
Everyone in our team can expect class-leading development and support, a competitive remuneration package and feel part of a real success story with exceptional benefits.
If you feel like you have the skills, enthusiasm and drive to become a member of Team MotoNovo, then we would love to hear from you.
Excellent Benefits Scheme, Including: Pension (employer contribution of 10%), Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Child Care Vouchers and so many benefits of being part of an Investors in People accredited, 'Best Companies’ business.
Please note you will need to successfully pass a credit check for your application to be shortlisted.
We are committed to the achievement of Equal Opportunities.
Please note, if you have not received a response from us within two weeks of application then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful at this time.