Sales Executive - Meat Industry
Sales Executive / Field Sales / Telesales / Business Development / Account Manager / Meat Industry
Sales Executive with a passion for the meat industry needed for our client based in London, a well-established company sourcing the world's finest meats and proteins to develop a unique food brand that people trust to deliver great tasting, quality meat.
Founded over 40 years ago, they are now a 3rd generation business which has seen strong growth in the last 6 years, working with some of the most renowned restaurants, retailers and caterers across the country. This is a fast paced business servicing hundreds of outlets every day through either their shop in the historic Smithfield Market, through their wholesale depot or on their website.
They are in the process of expanding their sales department, and are looking for a keen self-starter with a passion for the meat industry to help grow their customer base. This person will have to make their own opportunities cold calling and networking, whilst dealing with a few existing accounts and inbound leads.
This is a field and office based permanent role that will involve management of the whole sales cycle.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building a new business client portfolio
- Managing the whole sales cycle
- Cold calling
- Building your own network
- Reporting to management
- Arranging your own meetings
- Creating and managing your own pipeline
Skills / Requirements:
- Ability to take ownership across a variety of tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident dealing with people at all levels
- Can work independently under limited supervision
- Can innovate the role to maximise the opportunity
- Keen self-starter who will make cold calls
- Language skills would be brilliant
- An understanding of the meat trade or hospitality industry would be fantastic but not essential
They are currently in an exciting period of growth, and have fostered a culture where everyone works hard, aims high and supports each other across the whole business.
- INTEGRITY - they are honest with each other and with their clients
- VALUE - they pursue what is valuable to their clients
- COMMITMENT - they always do what they say they'll do and support the rest of the team when needed
- INNOVATION - they continually look for ways to improve what they do
Training and development:
They provide extensive training opportunities. This includes:
- Full induction
- Introduction to the CRM and website platforms
- Development opportunities for all team members in line with their capabilities and aspirations
Salary: £22k - £27k, plus OTE of £15k
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.