Junior Copywriter in Multinational Finance Services Company!
- Full Time
We have a brilliant opportunity for a creative junior copywriter/content marketer to join a multinational Finance Services company. This is an exciting, creative and varied role which will suit someone who is passionate about engaging marketing content, technology and interest in financial services.
We’re a high-growth Financial Services company with a global workforce of 400 employees is made up of local professionals across all capital markets disciplines in London, Beijing, Dubai, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Madrid, Paris and Shanghai with more offices to come. We are one of the global market maker and expanding its offering to over 600 financial products including FX, CFDs, Commodities, Equities and Indices.
Responsibilities will include:
As a talented Copywriter & Content Marketer you will be responsible for implementing and driving a successful content program. You will have early responsibility and gain valuable experience in researching industry issues, regulations, technology and trends relating to Financial Services and Forex market.
You will work directly with the Head of Marketing and Head of Digital to:
- Research and draft intelligent and engaging content to support the brand and product marketing strategies that can be optimised for SEO;
- Create tailored content including blogs, case studies, emails, newsletters, brochures, product fact sheets;
- Helping managing the company's social media profiles daily, including posting and sharing content; (full training will be given)
- Support the development of other content such as thought leadership pieces, interviews and product videos;
- Support the brand strategy including researching customer and competitor needs;
- Provide other marketing support as required.
- A passion for creative writing, technology and finance are essential with some relevant experience - an eloquent and succinct writer who is tech-savvy and knows what works well on the web.
- This role would suit law, business, or finance graduates with an interest in marketing, as well as candidates with more direct marketing exposure.
- Ability to do in-depth research, analysis and interest in/knowledge of new technologies and trends in financial services
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Able to manage and monitor social media channels. i.e. Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube (full training can be given).
- This role requires a high level of creativity, storytelling skills, ambition, attention to details, and project management skills.
- Adobe Create Cloud and Photoshop (desirable)
- Basic SEO skills (desirable but not necessary - full training will be given)
- Friendly outgoing person, strong team spirit, motivation and drive
- Independent, organised and result-oriented approach
- Solid educational background, particularly in marketing, writing, or finance related (law, finance, etc.).
- Most importantly… you like to have fun and get things done!
- Full-time and salary from £18k up to £20k (depending on experience)
- You will be part of rapidly expanding marketing team
- You will be key part of a young and dynamic team
- Full Exposure: You will be working directly with experienced professionals and business people on diverse strategic and operational projects
- A relaxed working atmosphere
- You will be based in London
- A steep learning curve