2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary £25k - £35k depending on experience
Our client is a well-established digital and creative consultancy based in Newcastle upon Tyne. They are experts in marketing, branding, packaging design and digital services and are seeking a passionate Account Manager to join their team.
This is a predominantly client-facing role and you would be the primary point of client contact on a day-to-day basis, so excellent organisational skills are vital to keep projects running on time and on budget. You would also be expected to consolidate and optimise current accounts, whilst also helping to explore potential new client opportunities to help grow the business.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record in managing and developing clients and a commercial mind-set.
- Evidence of FMCG branding experience and ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an agency or marketing environment.
- Confident, proactive and flexible.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work independently, be resourceful and use your initiative.
- Strong communication skills and a natural ability to form and develop effective and mutually beneficial business relationships, both internally and externally.
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced and demanding but collaborative environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone keen to demonstrate their understanding of the FMCG world and today’s omnichannel shopper. There will be opportunities to receive training where applicable and attend industry-related events to deepen relevant marketing knowledge, and importantly help career progression.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click "apply" below and one of our consultants will be in touch.