Salary range will be: £40,000 - £45,000
The SharePoint Developer is responsible for the development, modification and maintenance of the SharePoint Servers and sites; in other words, the SharePoint Developer holds full responsibility for the Company's intranet and its dynamic relationships with other systems. As such, the SharePoint Developer will need to work with internal customers to design and develop creative and effective solutions to real business problems and requirements. The SharePoint Developer will also assist those internal stakeholders with the implementation of those solutions within their business units; possibly assisting with training where necessary. The SharePoint Developer will provide support to all internal departments thus ensuring that SharePoint applications are used effectively and efficiently.
- SharePoint Development: the development, modification & maintenance of the Company's SharePoint, writing, amending or converting code as necessary & working with all internal stakeholders to target continuous improvement of the SharePoint Applications.
- Documents / Data Integrity & Security: maintaining the integrity of Company data, investigate & remedy problems as they arise & implement suitable control mechanisms to prevent reoccurrence.
- SharePoint Database and Server Maintenance: assist with regular checks of the data storage & communication servers to ensure systems are running efficiently & that data is being backed up appropriately.
- Work Flow Management: plan & prioritise own work to meet internal customer/project requirements.
- Learning & Development: take responsibility for own learning needs & objectives. Work closely with colleagues to progress their knowledge & skills using SharePoint.
Degree in an IT related discipline or equivalent qualification/experience.
Proven experience of:
- SharePoint 2013
- Experience in custom web parts (i.e. timer jobs, user control)
- Development, maintenance and delivery of SharePoint solutions
- Create sites from Scratch
- Programming experience of .Net technologies (ASP & C#.NET)
- Part or fully Microsoft Certified.
- Other related qualification
- Commercial exposure.
- Practical exposure to web applications & other IT projects.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.