Client Services Associate - Insurance
3 days left
- Full Time
In this Client Services Associate graduate job, you will be joining a well-funded start-up sitting firmly at the forefront of InsureTech in London. They are dramatically shaking up the insurance sector by re-inventing how insurance is purchased, with the goal of helping customers take back control of their expenses.
Looking for Client Services Associate graduate jobs? With phenomenal growth plans predicted over the next few months, the search is now on for a confident Client Services Associate graduate to join their talented team in London.
In this Client Services Associate graduate job, you will be an innovative and enterprising team member with an eagerness and commitment to get involved at an early stage and help the business grow. You will be a pivotal part of this new business as you will be the main point of contact for new users and ultimately get the business off the ground. As this is a brand-new company, they need all hands-on deck and, as a result, you may be asked to work one weekend a month.
In this Client Services Associate graduate job, your tasks will involve:
- Developing your knowledge of the insurance sector
- Getting involved in all aspects of an early stage start-up
- Liaising with clients over the phone and via email
- Providing a clear understanding of how the platform works to new members
- Handling any queries/problems that users may have
- Maintaining relationships with key clients
- Working one weekend shift a month
So, what are we looking for?
- At least a 2:1 from a top university
- A strong interest in insurance and technology
- Previous experience in customer service is essential
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- Experience with Zendesk is beneficial
What else is on offer?
- An excellent opportunity to work for a brand-new start-up and be a founding member
- A chance to create something new and be a key role in how the company develops
- Competitive starting salary
- Surrounded by a young and entrepreneurial team
If you're ready to dive straight into the world of Insurance and are on the lookout for Client Services graduate jobs, apply for this Client Services Associate graduate job in London today!