Customer Support Consultant
ERP Software Support Consultant
Our client is a software house whose Support Team provide the first point of contact for customers requiring assistance with their software and hardware. The team aims to provide a high level of customer satisfaction. Support calls are managed and prioritised in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
The ERP Software Support Consultant will be responsible for accurately recording customer enquiries, assigning an appropriate priority and taking ownership of providing a solution.
A key skill is to clearly determine the root of a customer enquiry, identifying the process being undertaken, the program being used and the problem experienced.
Support activities include:
- Performing pre-booked tasks, such as company year-end processing
- Actively questioning the customer to obtain a clear picture of the issue faced
- Identifying a solution to the issue
- Where necessary, escalating the issue to appropriate staff
- Recording and communicating the solution to the customer
- Excellent telephone manner
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical approach to problems
- Ability to work in a structured manner
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Educated to Degree Level
- Basic Knowledge of databases such as MS SQL - backup & restore of data, running scripts
- Experience / knowledge of business processes such as Sales Order Processing, Accounts Records