Do you have some experience working in the energy management or utilities market? Are you analytical and love data and reporting? Working with a leading energy consultancy, the Analytical Specialist will be a customer facing role supporting B2B customers with their energy management, helping them to manage consumption and maintaining relationships with energy suppliers and third party service providers. If you are analytical and a good communicator - the Analytical Specialist role could be for you - apply today!
- Analysis - Energy and Water Supply
- Information gathering forAnalysis
- Formulating, documenting and handling Analysisroutines
- Formulating and Implementing enhanced AnalysisProjects
- Metering - identifying and initiating retrieval of data relevant toanalysis
- Maintaining relationships with energy suppliers / third party service providers.
- Monitoring new regulatory initiatives and the impact on major energy and waterusers
- Water Procurement - Maintain supplier relationship / servicecontact
- Generate client full analysis reports (allutilities)
- Generate ad hoc analysis recommendations and specialisedreports
- Assist with analysis of client receivedinformation
- Generate client monthly information or tenant apportionmentreports
- Assist with providing data to and obtaining from third partysuppliers
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working in energy related roles, such as energy management or utilities.
- Experience in a client facing role.
- Strong background in data analysis, modelling, reporting.
- Experience with other energy platforms is beneficial.
- Experience of building services is desirable although not essential.
- Highly numerical with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong IT skills.