COO & Business Development Support, CFMB
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a COO & Business Development Support, CFMB based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will work as part of a team responsible for flow business for Global Banking (GB) clients. This will include Credit & Lending (C&L) and transactional banking/working capital management products managed through GTRF, GLCM and HSS as well as the Global Multinationals Business.
The role holder will support the COO in understanding the impact on the customer and business and prioritising transformation activity in order to mitigate any risks. The role holder will also support Head of Business Development in day-to-day operations of Corporate, Finance and Multinational Banking (CFMB), engaging with these stakeholders across all regions and with the wider Global Banking community to translate the strategy into effective execution and implementation plans.
The individual will be expected to participate in working groups related to digital innovation projects and will support the COO in the design and implementation of strategic projects including Brexit / Ring-Fenced Bank. They will work with Finance to provide input and actively manage controllable costs at the global and regional level by monitoring cost variances against AOP and supporting the COO on any audit, internal monitoring review or regulatory inspection.
The individual will be expected to coordinate with Finance in the periodic review of the financial performance, analysis and providing insights on Business performance. They will also prepare management presentations to support the Global Head of CFMB, Global Head of Transactional Banking, and Global Head of Multinationals.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Proven experience managing and delivering projects across sectors and geographies within Global Banking
- Relevant experience in a Business Management or sales support role
- Strong technical, financial analysis and analytical skills, risk model development experience a plus
- Strong presentation skills, able to develop clear and succinct presentations for senior management
- Experience in establishing and maintaining relationships with key internal clients
- Excellent leadership and people management skills, capable of working across lines of business
- Ability to resolve conflict and build consensus across senior teams
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, filter information and prioritise multiple demands
- Required to think innovatively, be forward-thinking and communicate new concepts effectively and concisely
- Proactive self-led approach in identifying, providing solutions and implementing process improvements.
- Right level of ambition and drive to support in a complex matrix environment
- Experience in working across cultures
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Financial and accounting acumen
- Analytical background and thinking
- Very experienced technical skillset in various Powerpoint, excel and access.
Closing dates for applications: 16th August 2017