CNC Turner Programmer/Setter Operator
Totally Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting for a CNC Turner Programmer/Setter Operator for our client based within the Coventry area.
A fully skilled CNC Turning Programmer/Setter Operator is required to join a small team of hard working individuals.
You will be required to produce prototype and small batches for the automotive and vintage motorbike industry. The role will require working to tight tolerances in a quality critical industry.
The successful applicant must possess the following…
- Previous experience working as a CNC Turner Programmer/Setter Operator.
- Be able to program with Mazatrol to complex engineering drawings.
- Experience in producing tight tolerance precision parts, max 0.01.
- Previous programming experience with Fanuc is advantageous but not essential.
- Be flexible to work Doosan Lynx lathes as required.
- Tooling experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Be able to work in a fast paced production environment where efficiency and quality is key.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of quality finish.
- Quality checking your own work.
- Be flexible to carry out other duties required within the machine shop.
You will be working on a brand new machine - Mazak Smart 200MAL size 8".
An interest in vintage motorcycles would be desirable but not essential for the role.
Hours of work, Monday to Thursday - 07.30am until 04.00pm and Friday - 07.30am until 12.30pm, regular overtime is available. 37 hours per week, full-time.
Interviews are available straight away with an August 2017 start date to be confirmed.
To apply please email your CV with cover letter to Nicole Gardner at Totally Recruitment Ltd.