Job Title - Panel Manager
12 month fixed term contract - maternity cover
Location - Central London
Salary - Neg basic dependent on exp - Circa £35k - £40k - Will pay more for the right candidate.
FGS are proudly working with a well known and successful advisory publisher based in the heart of London. They boast over 50 years of experience and have helped a number of consumers make informed decisions. They have over 400 staff in the UK
My client has a long history of using surveys of their own member panel and the general public to get decisive and influential verdicts on products and services that consumers use everyday. After working with agencies for several years they are now bringing the full research cycle in-house. We’re looking for an experienced Panel Manager to manage the day-to-day running of their 40,000-strong member panel, oversee the sampling and distribution of all my clients editorial and Voice of the Customer surveys and lead the continued development of the panel as an essential resource for my clients editorial and wider needs.
Why join my client?
- Recognised as leaders in their market
- They are 100% independent so all opinions and advice is unbiased.
- Exceptional company benefits that include 28 days holiday, 11% contributory pension after 12 months, free life insurance, private medical insurance, free access to all of their content / advice, subsidised yoga classes and reflexology
- Flexible working environment
- Strong longevity of their staff.
- Highly recognized initial training programme for all new starters
- They are also a major force in digital publishing. They are creating innovative products and services all the time and the profits from these are used to support their charitable work.
- Strong experience of running a research panel and using sophisticated market research sampling software such as Kinesis or Decipher
- Relevant work experience within a market research environment and a good working knowledge of market research methodologies
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of numeracy
- Exceptional organisational skills as well as the ability to work under pressure; can work flexibly and manage workloads according to business demands
- Strong grasp of English language (grammar) and excellent communication skills
- Ability to interpret and convert panel activity data into management reports and recommending any changes required
- Good analytical and interpretative skills, an inquiring mind, creative ideas for strategic development of panel and plenty of enthusiasm
- Intermediate level skills with Excel