Account Manager- Legal Sector -Up to £60,000 DOE - Home-based
Account Manager - Legal Sector -Up to £60,000 DOE - Home-based
We are actively recruiting for an award-winning client that specialise in providing world-class legal software systems spanning from case management systems to best of breed Legal Forms and Legal Accounting solutions.
Recent success and growth of the sales team has now led to the need for an additional Business Development/Account Management professional with experience selling into to the legal market to join their team.
The successful Business Development Manager/ Account Manager will have a great deal of understanding of the legal sales cycle, selling to legal firms or working for one.
- Managing the full sales life cycle and be responsible for developing new business and managing your own legal client base
- You will book and attend face-to-face / Web Ex meetings with potential and existing clients to create and strengthen relationships
- Work to sales targets and attend regular sales meetings with the sales director
- Be expected to network within the legal industry
- Look after the London territory
Good knowledge of the legal industry is crucial!
The ideal New Business Sales/ Account Manager needs:
- A proven track record in closing business
- An understanding of the legal market
- Hunger to earn, resilient and ambitious
- Proven experience looking after customer accounts
- Social individual happy to socialise with potential clients outside of working hours
Account Manager - Legal Sector
Salary: up to £45,000- £60,000 + DOUBLE OTE (UNCAPED) +Car Allowance
- 25 days' holiday
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Salary reviews
Location: Homebased - UK Wide
Please apply today as we are actively reviewing applications.
KPIS - pipeline - software sales - IT sales - new business - BDE - BDM - business development executive - business development manager - account manager - account management - sales - software - big business -legal market - legal - law - law firms - law practise