Programme Manager, Software Development, iOS, Agile,
12 Month FTC - Programme Manager, Software Development, iOS, Android, Agile
Salary: £55, 000 to £62, 000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Programme Manager required by a leading high profile multinational organisation based in Central London. The successful Programme Manager will be joining a cross functional software development team who are responsible for creating customer facing iOS/Android applications. The Programme Manager will be working closely with the Product team, Scrum Masters and Project Managers to coordinate important releases and identify any risks that could delay the schedule or quality.
The Programme Manager will provide strategy and technical knowhow and enjoy creating a collaborative environment for his/her team that will drive the delivery of products on time and with value.
Details of the role:
- Ability to understand technologies applicable to app development (iOS / Android).
- Facilitate program-level ceremonies, processes, and overall execution of value delivery
- Proactively track and report on program initiatives, operations metrics, and budgets
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of a program roadmap, in close collaboration with Product
- Assist in fine-tuning process for cross-team communication, coordination of integration between systems, and related governance
- Facilitate the production of high-level documentation around existing operational processes and proposed workflows
- Participate in global cross-organisation collaboration
- Mentor other Program and Project Managers (seen as having authoritative expertise and educating accordingly)
- Leverage advanced project management skills to identify process gaps and introduce innovative approaches that increase predictability and quality
- Strong knowledge of Agile frameworks and software engineering practices, as well as traditional project management approaches
- Experience working in global organization with widely dispersed teams
- Certified Scrum Master certification, along with other Agile and traditional certifications (like CSPO, PMP) highly preferred
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
Please send your CV to John Perrotta
Ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals.
(Program Manager, Programme Manager, Senior Project Manager, Agile, iOS, Android, Software Development, Scrum Master, PMP, CSPO)